Job & Person Specification Administrator
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping, database management, project management, monitoring and evaluation reporting etc. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s office and contributes in growing the Laois Sports Partnership.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise work placements and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage LSP operational plan and programmes.
- Provision of reception and information service for partnership office.
- Provide Customer Service & manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Payment & receipting of partnership finances, bank and day to day book-keeping SAGE.
- Create and update records and databases on Salesforce.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Monitor & Evaluate all training and programmes.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Co-ordinator & Board of Management Directors.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (Salesforce etc.)
- Leaving Cert or equivalent with qualifications in office administration an advantage
- Salary is in line with Local Authority Grade 4 point 1 on sc
- A full clean driving licence and use of personal transport for work is required. Willingness and ability to travel.
- Candidates shall be in a state of health which would indicate a reasonable prospect of ability to render regular and efficient service.
- Ability to consult, communicate and network appropriately and effectively with all sectors of the community
- Ability to monitor and evaluate work and write reports.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to produce and access information efficiently and accurately.
- Excellent communications, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to advise, inform, motivate and support individuals and organisations.
- Ability to prepare, monitor and manage budgets and to prepare funding applications
- Ability to produce good quality publicity material
- Good I.T. skills
Attitude and Motivation
- A constructive, positive and progressive attitude to working as part of the Laois Sports Partnership team and an ability to develop partnerships with the wider community
- A self-motivated approach to work
- An awareness of the role and importance of both co-ordinated and inter-agency responses to local sporting needs.