- Introduction to Children First
Tusla has worked with the DCYA and HSE to develop a universal e-learning training programme called ‘Introduction to Children First’.
The programme has been written to support people of all backgrounds and experience in recognising concerns about children and reporting such concerns if they arise.
- Safeguarding 1 Online Refresher
- iCoach Kids EU
Free online E-Learning courses and resources accessible here: https://www.icoachkids.eu/
iCoachKids centre-piece is the development of a series of three Massive Open Online Courses or MOOCs to support and guarantee access to high quality coach education to all coaches around the EU and beyond.
The titles of the three courses available online are:
- MOOC #1 Developing Effective Environments for Children in Sport
- MOOC #2 Child & Youth Centred Coaching
- MOOC #3 Coaching Children: Planning, Doing and Reviewing
- Follow the link: http://e-learning.icoachkids.eu/login/index.php
- Click ‘Create New Account’ to register your details
- ENJOY Learning!!
- FAI Online Coaching skills programme
The series will run daily from Monday to Friday at 11am, with FAI prizes awarded to the best online videos posted by participants.
Teaching a Child to cycle http://www.cyclingireland.ie/page/coach-education/teaching-a-child-to-cycle
Lámh Signs Online
Access to Lámh (sign language) and how to do each sign which is a form of communication used by children and individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Free and Open Access to Lámh Signs Online until May 31st 2020
- Visit https://www.lamhsigns.org/ and click on Apply for Membership (use code ‘lovelamh’)
- Fill in name & e-mail. Link to create password will be sent to your e-mail
- Log in and Learn
- Irish Rugby
Video series of games that families can enjoy at home
- Athletics Ireland- Sporthall Athletics at home program
Free program where people can sign up and are sent daily video instructions on how to complete one of the 10 activities in their own home
- GAA Handball
Free kids activity book available to download, complete with colouring tasks, crosswords and puzzles
We know that there’s nothing like kicking a ball around at your Club, but for now we all must stay safe in our own homes. That doesn’t mean you have to be bored! On this page we will be adding lots of fun activities for you to do until it is okay for us all to go back playing GAA games with our friends and team mates!
- Free Setanta College Online Short Courses
Choose from three options: Movement Development for the Child, Setanta Conditioning and World Rugby- Conditioning for Rugby