HER Outdoors week aims to celebrate and encourage more females to get out and enjoy the benefits of being in the outdoors while bringing visibility to the opportunities for females to get involved in outdoor physical activity.
This week is all about providing more opportunities for ALL females to escape to the outdoors and try something new. For such a tiny island, there are so many incredible outdoor activities on offer and this should be celebrated to the fullest!
HER Outdoors Week is back from August 14th – 20th, 2023.
See the list of of activities with Laois Sports Partnership and our community sports hub taking place this Her Outdoors Week.
You can find details to book your place below.
EVENTBRITE BOOKING LINKS
- Survival Skills Camp:https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/675287351647
Girls Kayaking & Paddleboarding: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/675297602307 (SOLD OUT)
- Women’s Social Cycle with Laois Cycling Club: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/682095856067
- Soccer Skills ‘n’ Drills:https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/682095224177
- Try Tennis: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/679415960427
- Intro to Gym Fitness: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/682095404717