European Week of Sport 2023 will take place from 23rd – 30thSeptember and aims to promote sport and physical activity in countries across Europe. The week is for everyone, regardless of age, background, or fitness level. With a focus on grassroots initiatives, the aim is to inspire Europeans to #BeActive on a regular basis and create opportunities in peoples’ everyday lives to exercise more. Follow Laois LSP on social media for more information on events and programmes taking place for European Week of Sport. See some of our confirmed activities below, including a group walk on the 24th of September for National Walking Day.
Register for Our Events Below:
- National Walking Day – Group Walk, Sat, 24th Sept 2023, 10:30. Click Here to Register
- Over 40 Strength & Mobility Taster Session, Mon, 25 Sept 2023, 09:30. Click Here to Register
- Green Gym Taster Session for Older Adults with Tommy Delaney Fitness, Annanough GAA, Wed, 27 Sept 2023, 11:00. Register: Contact Liam – 086 0111 722 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hockey Come and Try Session for Males Aged 15+, Fri, 29 Sept 2023, 19:00. Click Here to Register
- Yoga in Nature – With Alice in Yogaland, Sat, 30 Sept 2023, 10:00. Click Here to Register