Covid 19 Community Support Grant
We are now accepting applications for our Covid 19 Community Support Grant 2021.
Applications are open to clubs/groups/community run facilities such as community halls/pitches. (see exclusions below)
Groups can apply for Covid Support Funding of up to a maximum of €1,000 under the following categories:
- Covid 19 Hygiene Projects
- Covid 19, Cleaning, Rental, Training
- Support for Club/Group Volunteer Base
- Activate Targeted Programmes
Due to government regulations relating to “double funding” the following exclusions apply:
- Clubs who received funding from our Covid 19 Small Club Grant Scheme in 2020 are NOT eligible to apply.
- Clubs/Goups who received funding from our Covid 19 PPE Support Funding, can apply but will not be funded for additional PPE/Hygiene Products.
- Receipt of Covid 19 Support Funding from a National Governing Body for Sport may result in exclusion.
- Public/Private Leisures are not eligible
Online applications only can now be made through the following link: https://form.jotform.com/210734759928367
Closing date for receipt of applications is April 30th @ 5.00pm
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org