Novelty will be added to the sessions by incorporating activities such as Boxercise, Yoga and other current trends. Laois Sports Partnership will provide the instructors. There may also be a teacher/leader in your organisation interested in being a tutor and we would be delighted to hear of any.
To avail of this opportunity your school/club should agree to the following;
- To provide a suitable venue for the activities and group size
- To recruit a group of approximately 20-30 females between 12-17 years of age (Smaller groups in rural areas will be accommodated, larger groups will accommodated to the level that the facility can safely cater for)
- To select participants based on their current levels of participation – prioritising those that have the lowest levels of activity
- Sessions will take place outside of normal school hours
- Schools have enjoyed activities such as aerobics, boxercise and zumba.